current research projects:
in-process field work:
- The influence of farmer demographics on the genetic distribution of sheep.
- Regional lamb markets and the influence of networks and decision-making in small-scale meat processing facilities.
- Livestock in the Post-Soviet Island Landscape: islands Ruhnu, Kihnu, Muhu. (2015 - 2017) Estonia
- Regional cultural values of the Mangalitsa breed, and documented genetic shifts in breeding and crossbreeding determined by socio-cultural necessity or requisition. (2016 -2017) Serbia & Hungary.
- Remote Sheep Inclusionary Project (global) (2013 - ) Global